THRIVE WITH "PATHWAYS" - SCIENCE, PROVEN MODELS AND SUPPORTS
NOVEMBER 29 - DECEMBER 1, 2017
SAN DIEGO, CA, USA
(The Hilton San Diego Mission Valley Hotel)
If you want to;
- Achieve uncommon success with client and staff outcomes
- Sync-up with stakeholders' funding focus
- Win more grants and funding
- Expand your funding streams
Frankly, in order to THRIVE you must adopt evidence-based and strength-centered professional standards, organizational frameworks, and processes.
The upcoming program in San Diego places you, and your team in a position to learn how you can efficiently create, build on, and adapt what you already are doing - without "reinventing the wheel".
Poor Practice Means...
Clients Are Harmed & They Fail,
Employees Are Stressed & They suffer, AND
Your Agency Is Inefficient & You Loose Money!
... But Not When You Attend The...
... Evidence-Based "PATHWAYS" Conference & Workshops!
* Team attendance highly encouraged. Take advantage of $100 OFF in Group Savings, PLUS
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
Case management and services coordination entails the creation of assistive, collaborative partnerships with clients. The aim is to guide and provide supports and services in a way that helps clients successfully "work their world", while improving their own experience as evidence-based professionals and minimize traumatic stress. Participants in this program will be in a position to learn how they can "hack" through to the essential elements for efficiently performing these functions.
The new administration has its sights set on evidence-based and proven approaches. In one of his first comments as HHS Secretary, Tom Price advocated that spending be focused on "what's working", stating that, “What we need to do is identify the things that are working and then fund those things that are working."
If you would like to create a program that "works", enhance and strengthen what you are already doingso it "works", are not confident your process is "works", or simply do not want to "re-invent the wheel", you cannot afford to miss this program. Join us in the great city of San Diego, along with other colleagues, professionals, and experts committed to proven methods.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
This program gives professionals the opportunity to enhance their capacity progressively through learning from basic, to better, and then advance understanding and skills. The program offers evidence-based tracks covering areas of engagement clients encounter, as well as staff development and self-care. Participants can expect;
- Choose from a 2-day conference only, or add a pre-conference workshop day for a comprehensive 3-day program packed with current and emerging topics to complete your learning
- 1-Full day pre-conference core skills workshop examining core and advance skills evidence-based case management
- 2-Full days of tracks around mental health, behavioral change, community supervision, individual and "family" engagement, supports and services
- Current and emerging trends, career services, barriers to employment, supportive housing, veteran supports, and working with the justice involved
- Interface, network with top experts and peers with varied yet related backgrounds and experiences
- Earn 20 CE Training Hours
Why YOU Don't Want To Miss The Evidence-Based "PATHWAYS" Conference
- Gain Evidence-Based Professional Expertise - Acquire the most current and emerging education and learning from our team of expert speakers and from our member resources
- Design Your Personalized Track - Participants have loads of choice topics to select from. Create your own customized core program matched to your client engagement focus area - From Individual "rubber-meets-the-road" skills, to Family and Community engagement, or supports and systems.
- Software Tools and Technology - Demo the latest web tools and software technologies for improving your operation, refinining your customers' experience, and helping make life just a little better for your employees!
Evidence-Based "PATHWAYS" Conference Highlights
November 28th (Arrivals Day)
- Onsite Registration
Evidence-Based Professionals Networking Group (EBPNG) Meet-up
- Optional Pre-Conference Evidence-Based Workshop
(8:30 - 4:30pm)
Hands-on & Fast Paced
Participants Learn From Each Other, and Train On Core and Advance Skills
Exciting Setting To Learn The A-Z Of It, and Discussion on Challenges, Effective
Solutions, Current and Emerging Trends
Onsite Registration, Attendee Reception, Meet-up and Greet
- Create Your Very OWN Core Client Engagement Competencies
Choose From 3 Evidence-Based Tracks
1 - Motivation & Individual Engagement Track
2 - Family & Community Engagement Track
3 - Systems & Supports Engagement Track
Learn Strategies and Tactics For Working With Resistant and "Hard-to-Serve" Clients
Optional Outing to San Diego's Gaslamp District. Dinner, Shopping & Sightseeing
- Choose From 3 Evidence-Based Track
1 - Trauma Practice
2 - Intensive Case Management
3 - Practitioner
BONUS - Technology Tracks
Case Example Study & Discussion
Implementation Action Planning for What To Do Back Home
Following below is the schedule packed with topics carefully selected and arranged to put you in a position to strengthen your existing program or develop a world class process. Don't "re-invent the wheel". Learn from experts and professionals like you, and spring forward!
TUESDAY - NOVEMBER 28, 2017
|6:30 - 7:30pm||ON-SITE REGISTRATION OPEN|
|7:00-9:00pm||Evidence-Based Professionals Networking Group (EBPNG) Meet-up Reception - Polanco Kitchen & Bar, Hilton Hotel|
WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 29 2017
Breakfast (provided), registration, networking
General Session: Full Day Comprehensive Pre-Conference Workshop
|8:30 - 4:30||
Evidence-based Practice for Strength-based & Person-centered Case Management: Core & Advance Skills for Care Coordination, Management & Supervision
Pre-conference Workshop-Day concludes
|6:30pm||ON-SITE REGISTRATION OPEN, NETWORKING|
|7:00-9:00pm||Meet-up Reception, & Networking (Optional) - Polanco Kitchen & Bar, Hilton Hotel|
THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 30TH, 2017
GENERAL SESSION - Welcome Address
9:00am - 4:30 Concurrent Breakouts
MOTIVATION & INDIVIDUAL ENGAGEMENT TRACK
YOUTH, FAMILY & COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT TRACK
SUPPORTS & SERVICES ENGAGEMENT TRACK
|9:00||Interviewing Techniques to Engage Individuals & their 'Families' in the Care Coordination Process|
AM NETWORKING BREAK
|1:15||How to Transition to the Development of a Strength-based, Recovery Oriented, Person-centered Plan Using Advance Facilitation Skills||Family Engagement & Coordination for Working with Youth||Property Management & Service Coordination|
PM NETWORKING BREAK
|3:00||Managing Daily Interactions with Individuals Related to Participation in Supports & Services Tied to Intra-personal Drives||Prioritizing Interventions: What comes first?||Fostering tenant/client as leaders|
Evidence-Based "PATHWAYS" Day Concludes
Optional Outing - If you have no plans for the evening!
FRIDAY, DECEMBER 1, 2017 - 8:30am - 12 Noon Concurrent Breakouts
(Attendees Free To Choose From All Three Breakouts)
TRAUMA & PRACTICE TRACK
INTENSIVE CASE MANAGEMENT TRACK
DATA & TECHNOLOGY TRACK
|8:30||Developing an understanding of "Trauma Informed" Practice with "Hard-to-serve" persons||
AM NETWORKING BREAK
|10:15||Dual Hat - Wearing the "2-Hats" in Working With the Justice Involved Citizen||
PM NETWORKING BREAK
Closing Remarks - Evidence-Based "PATHWAYS" Workshops & Conference Concludes
5.5 KEY REASONS TO ATTEND AND BECOME EVIDENCE-BASED
Reason #1. You become so nimble, and quick - very quick!
Reason #2. Your clients successfully work their world, and thrive
Reason #3. The professional in you, and your team is renewed and it shows up in your work. You, my friend become genuinely good at what you do
Reason #4. You and your agency are attractive to customers, funders and stakeholders
Reason #5. You put on legal "armors" inherent with your commitment to proven approaches
Reason #5.5. You have less stress, and Oh
Extra Reason #5.6. You make money, lots of it. You save loads of money too because you use resources well
NEED MORE CONVINCING?
Ok, what about;
- Learn in a focused person-centered setting without the distraction of being sold to
- Network with other professionals and learn how they overcame challenges you may face
- Leave with individualized action steps to immediately begin addressing challenges you face back home
- Be exposed to opportunities ahead and learn to embrace them and grow
- Eliminate costly mistakes with affordable expert review and up to 2 Hours post event consulting support
- Be listed online and visibly demonstrate your commitment to evidence-based approaches
- Access a rich library of online eLearning resources to ramp-up your capacity building efforts
- Access top software tools to help enhance work you do
- Mark Lowis, LMSW, MCSW, MINT, EBP Implementation Specialist, Author, "Motivational Interviewing: Durable Change Through Intrinsic Motivation"
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Executives, and staff at youth and adult human and justice services settings, including;
- Case management & care coordination teams
- Clinical directors, social workers & counselors
- Behavioral & mental healthcare staff
- Providers of substance use disorders services
- Community action partnerships
- Probation, parole & community corrections personnel
- Pre-release specialists
- Prevention care professionals
- Sheriff's departments
- Court administrators
- Residential populations staffs
- Housing coordination & provider staff
- Disability management professionals
- Nursing care professionals
- Workforce specialists
* You can bring this program to your location. Click here to complete a convenient online quotation form, or call us 770-409-8780.
EVIDENCE-BASED PROFESSIONALS SOCIETY
EBP Society is the community for Evidence-based Organizations and Professionals. The society helps build capacity and enhance the careers of organizations and professionals by promoting adoption everywhere of evidence-based and strength-centered approaches, providing efficient access to evidence-based education and resources, and facilitating Professional Certifications in evidence-based and strength-centered expertise.
EBP Society membership is made up of organizations and professionals including practitioners and experts, service providers, program developers and technology companies dedicated to evidence-based and strength-centered practices, programs and policies. The society maintains a website at www.ebpsociety.org
EVALMEASURES SOFTWWARE by JOYFIELDS TECHNOLOGIES
We offer software solutions to help you address data gathering and performance reporting needs.
EvalMeasures is our "cloud" hosted enterprise class database management platform for use in case management, treatment planning, CBT and related programming. It features easy to use fully configurable software you can access 24/7 from a smart device or desktop.
FunRaise Processor helps you automate and manage various payments and registrations functions for fundraising events. Donations, golf outings, luncheons, and auctions become a breeze with FundRaise Processor. Empower your stakeholders, and literally watch your money flow in - 24/7! www.joyfields.org/technology-software
Joyfields Institute CE: Approved for CE hours. Instruction by eminent evidence-based programs trainer organization. Upon completion of the course, participants will receive a certificate as evidence of your accomplishment and status as a practitioner who has acquired specific new skills. Many licensing/certification bodies accept this designation. Please check with your licensing body.
Social Workers & Counselors: Approved for CE hours. Joyfields Institute is an approved education provider by Society for Evidence-Based Professionals (EBP Society). Many licensing/certification bodies accept this designation. Please check with your licensing body.
Certified Evidence-Based Professional: Approved for CE hours. Joyfields Institute is an approved education provider by Society for Evidence-Based Professionals (EBP Society). Many licensing/certification bodies accept this designation. Please check with your licensing body.
Licensed Alcohol & Drug Counselors: Approved for CE hours. Joyfields Institute is an approved education provider by National Association of Alcohol and Drug Abuse Counselors (NAADAC)/National Certification Commission (NCC) Provider #745. Many licensing/certification bodies accept this designation. Please check with your licensing body.
Substance Abuse Counselors: Approved for CE hours. Joyfields Institute is an approved education provider by National Association of Alcohol and Drug Abuse Counselors (NAADAC)/National Certification Commission (NCC) Provider #745. Many licensing/certification bodies accept this designation. Please check with your licensing body.
Professional Counselors: Approved for CE hours. Joyfields Institute is an approved education provider by the National Association of Alcohol and Drug Abuse Counselors (NAADAC)/National Certification Commission (NCC) Provider #745. Many licensing/certification bodies accept this designation. Please check with your licensing body.
California State Standards & Training for Corrections: Approved for CE training hours. Joyfields Institute is a approved California State Standards and Training for Corrections (STC) education provider
All activities (except our outings) will take place within our host hotel;
Hilton Hotel San Diego Mission Valley
901 Camino Del Rio S, San Diego, CA
Tel: (619) 543-9000
A block of rooms has been reserved from November 25, 2017 - December 3, 2017 at the group rate of $129 plus applicable taxes and fees. This special room rate will be available until October 30th, or until the group block is sold-out, whichever comes first.
How to reserve your room: Participants are responsible for making own accommodation arrangement. Please make your reservations now. Booking a reservation online or by phone. To begin the process, click on "Book a Room" below to receive our group's preferred rate.
- Online: Click here to "Book a Room" to make an online reservation now, or copy over the following entire link;
- Telephone: Call 1-800-682-6099 to make your reservation. Mention our Group Code, "CM1" (CM one) to receive our negotiated group rate.
We think you will enjoy it here and look forward to seeing you.
REGISTRATION & FEES
- Comprehensive Program Manual
- Earn CE training hours allocated for this particular program
- Breakfast daily with refreshment breaks
- 10% member discount to future Joyfields Institute sponsored programs
- 6-Month membership in EBP Society ($100)
- Access to Enterprise class software for your product group ($700)
|# of Participants||
3-Day program - Nov. 29- Dec. 1
(Includes Pre-Conference Workshop)
2-Day program - Nov. 30 - Dec. 1
(Excludes Pre-Conference Workshop)
|2-3||$895 ea.||$595 ea.|
|4 +||$795 ea.||$495 ea.|