VII. Advance Skills for Strategic Planning & Implementation
Today’s sessions mix presentations and discussions featuring previous participants, practitioners and leadership at existing Evidence-Based Organizations who discuss their experiences as evidence-based organizations, lessons learned, what to avoid, and their “hacks” to success informed through lessons learned.
Having learned the framework for becoming evidence based as an organization, (EBO), and had interview discussion with practicing EBO’s we will plan for implementation. You will be guided through the development of your agency-specific strategy and action plans for becoming an EBO, tools you will need, and resources for assessing where you are and what to do next.
Participants and their teams will collaborate as teams and be guided to produce strategic and action plans that will focus on the five major components of EBO development. They will use workshop time to develop their agency-specific strategic and action plans. Participants will also be in a position to address the common problems associated with moving from a training environment to the implementation, and evaluation of evidence-based organizational change efforts. Participants will be given the opportunity to develop:
- A plan for infusing financial, budgetary, and economic considerations relevant for sustaining programs
- An EBO vision and mission
- Organizational goals and objectives, centered on the 5 key aspects of EBO development
- Strategic and action plans for EBO development
- Action steps to carry out the strategic plan. These action steps will specify responsible individuals, time frames, and resources needed.
THESE ARE CURRENTLY SCHEDULED PRIVATE PROGRAMS.
PLEASE REGISTER HERE IF SCHEDULED. A PASSWORD IS REQUIRED. OBTAIN ONE FROM YOUR COORDINATED. THANK YOU.